Four properties are added in Pooled Data Source Settings. They adjust the default connection pool settings to supply the number of threads needed by concurrent workflows.
- This update includes properties supporting a new feature: the option to store non-XML files in a MarkLogic repository. Implementation procedures for the feature are under the rsuite.store.nonxml.in.marklogic property.
- The new property, rsuite.workflow.search.enable.nonadmin, can be used to give non-administrators the ability to use the Assignee filter to find active tasks assigned to users other than themselves, just as administrators can.
- Starting with release 5.5.1, RSuite uses a secure keystore for storing passwords. These properties are obsolete:
The RSuite Configuration Properties Reference:
- Includes a reference for using each property available in rsuite.properties. Property types include:
- Authentication settings
- Content settings
- Directory and file settings
- Editor settings
- Logging settings
- Mail settings
- MySQL server settings
- Pooled data source settings
- Search settings
- Server settings
- Store non-XML files in MarkLogic
- User Interface settings
- Workflow settings
- XML repository settings
- Describes MarkLogic configuration settings, such as element range indexes